Search This Blog

Thursday 21 July 2016

The Train Wreck is Behind You


This week's slab of Americana is The Train Wreck is Behind You from Gingersol although given recent world events you could be forgiven that it is probably just around the corner.
I don't know much about them including how I stumbled across them.I suspect it may have been in Austin.
It seems that this album on Idle Prone from 2001 is the middle one of three preceded by 2000's Nothing Stops Moving and succeeded by 2004's Eastern.
They are from Los Angeles and the line up is Steve Tagliere on vocals, guitars and trousers, Seth Rothchild on vocals, guitar and piano, John Florance on drums and Chuck Bramlet on bass.
And that's it.

Gingersol - Who Cares

Gingersol - Where Do I Stand?

1 comment:

  1. I don't recall ever having bumped into these guys before. Rather good couple of tunes.

    ReplyDelete