Just to be clear - this is not just another anti- English tirade.
No sir. I've been rooting for Panama after drawing them in the office sweepstake and after their narrow and thoroughly undeserved 3-0 defeat by Belgium it is death or glory time.
Thinks I know about Panama:
- It has a rather large canal
- It does a nice line in hats
- It is a place where dodgy people can hide dodgy money
- There used to be a disco in Glasgow on the Clydeside called Panama Jaxx
- I only have two songs with the word Panama in the title
- Sadly they are not going to win the World Cup and earn me fifty quid
Slowclub - Paraguay and Panama
A man, a plan, a canal. Panama!ReplyDelete
I'll add that to my list for next time
as someone almost once said " Juan Carlos Varela, Juan Carlos Varela, can you hear me, can you hear me, your boys took a hell of a beating"ReplyDelete