Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 March 2015

His Name is Luka


On my travels recently I bought Turf a 1994 album by Irish singer songwriter Luka Bloom in a charity shop in Blairgowrie for a pound.
I went to download a song to share with you good people but for some reason my burning software wasn't playing.
Rather than disappoint you I went and downloaded a track at 79% of the cost of the album - don't say I'm not good to you!
Younger brother of Christy Moore - not to be confused with our Italian friend Luca the quiet one

Luka Bloom - Cold Comfort

Suzanne Vega - Luka

3 comments:

  1. I would dearly like to say that that was 79 new pence well spent...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and I don't even live on the second floor..
    Cheers CC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. was half expecting a "but" to be added ...

    ReplyDelete