Search This Blog

Saturday 24 February 2024

Saturday Shuffle 43

 


War, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing uhh

Wise words indeed from Edwin Starr. Perhaps someone could remind Messrs Putin and Netanyahu. Also, I wouldn't put money on the Tories trying to broker their way to a war (the Falklands again perhaps?) to give them more time to plunder the country's coffers prior to getting kicked out.

There are times when I think that side 3 of Live Rust from which this version of Cinnamon Girl is taken, is the greatest slab of live music ever. Scratch that I don't think it is, it is!

Are Seven Days Too Long? or can you hold out for the next edition of Saturday Shuffle?






3 comments:

  1. Wise words indeed but no one in power has ever taken heed. When I shared War by Edwin Starr I also found a really powerful version by Bruce Springsteen - like it just as much as Edwin's now.

    A fine Saturday Shuffle as Ernie said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fine shuffle that lightened my Sunday, CC

    ReplyDelete