Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 June 2022

Auld Reekie

 


Back in the dim and distant days before Lockdown when the world was a different place John MeddAlyson and C began some preliminary discussions around meeting up with Edinburgh being suggested as a venue.

Naturally everything was put on hold but recently as a degree of normality began to emerge Alyson took the bull by the horns and arrangements were duly made with the Swede and Martin joining in the party.

Most folk are already in situ and Mrs CC and I are traveling through today to join then. I've met Alyson before when we were on holiday in Beauly and am looking forward to seeing her again and to meeting all the others for the first time.

To get in the mood here are some tunes from Edinburgh artists

Blue Rose Code -Edina

Ballboy - I Lost You, But I Found Country Music

Dropkick - Out of Tune

The Household Clearance CDs will be back tomorrow


5 comments:

  1. And an excellent time was had CC. Thanks for coming all that way to meet up with us. (Alyson)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I had the smallest distance to travel!

      Delete
    2. I was trying to make a little joke!

      Delete
  2. Great to hear that you're back together again for the first time (if you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading a full account.

    ReplyDelete