Search This Blog

Sunday 12 June 2022

Albums on both CD and Vinyl - Grand Prix

 

I've had a CD copy of Grand Prix the 1995 5th album by Teenage Fanclub on Creation for a number of years. Maybe not from when it was first released but I reckon from well before this Blog started.

At Christmas 2020 I decided to upgrade my copy  and also Songs From Northern Britain to vinyl.This was helped in no small measure by a sale on for the Super Deluxe re-issues originally from 2018 with the albums coming with a bonus single.

I've featured tracks on the single and also at least three of the songs on the album before but was quite surprised that the two featured below have not as yet appeared on these pages.Time to right that wrong. Here then are track 5 Versimilitude written by Raymond McGinley and track 6 Neil Jung written by Norman Blake.

To save you the bother I have looked up the meaning of Versimilitude and it is the appearance or semblance of truth ; likelihood; probability. Every day is a school day at CCM

Teenage Fanclub - Versimilitude

Teenage Fanclub - Neil Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment