Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 July 2024

Guest Posts

 


One of the great things about our little community is receiving guest posts from like minded individuals.

Over the last couple of months I have been honoured and fortunate enough to receive guest posts from KhayemRolWalterErnie and George.

Others have contributed guest posts in the past and/or put helpful suggestions in the comments section.

I will always post anything I receive unless it is racist and/or right wing nonsense something that I am confident would never apply to my regular readers, commenters and contributors.

If it stimulates healthy debate so much the better but the main intention is for it to be a bit of fun.

Right, now that is out of the way here are some songs with Guest or Post in the title.


The Fall - Guest Informant

Rozi Plain - The Post

The National - Guest Room

Richmond Fontaine - Post to Wire



8 comments:

  1. Rozi Plain sounds much more like Mark E Smith than I remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another guest post...my birthday is in v.early August so I thought I'd chance my arm with 'August 19' by Highschool from this year a song from that incredibly fecund music city Melbourne. 'Juarez' by We Are Augustines (2012), "A Child's Question, August" (2023) by her PJ Harveyfulness (still just about getting over accepting a gong) and finally the much (unfairly) mocked August Darnell with his vocals on, "Annie, I'm Not Your Daddy" from an eye-watering 42 years back. Yikes. Keep up the good work. Marcofaegla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kid Creole is not mocked in my neck of the woods - Annie, I'm Not Your Daddy is far and away my favourite of his.

      Delete
  3. Always a pleasure to me to appear as a guest post

    ReplyDelete