Search This Blog

Sunday 28 July 2024

Hands, Knees and Boopsadaisy

 


There used to be an electrical repair shop on Glasgow's Battlefield Rd where we would to go to get tellies, hi-fis, etc fixed. It was owned by a German guy called Hans and Mrs CC and I somewhat childishly christened the shop as Hands, Knees and Boopsadaisy.

There are a few songs with Hands in the title in the files but none that I can see by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. Therefore we shall go for Bloody Hands by Mark Olson and Gary Louris from their Ready For The Flood album.

I thought that there would perhaps be more songs referencing Knees given that I have quite a few Gospel songs on the hard drive but that didn't prove to be the case. .Therefore I am grateful to Johnny Copeland for getting Down on Bended Knees.

I only have one Boops song but thankfully it is a belter. Take it away Sly and Robbie.

Some new Charity purchases have been acquired so I'll probably scale back a bit on the three word phrases.


Mark Olson & Gary Louris - Bloody Hands

Johnny Copeland - Down on Bended Knees

Sly & Robbie - Boops (Here To Go)


3 comments: