Search This Blog

Friday 26 July 2024

63

 


It's my birthday today .Can anyone guess what age I am?

When looking for songs relevant to your birthday year the first port of call should always be Rol's Hot 100

A few songs were identified with the number 63 in the lyrics  but the most popular suggestion was not surprisingly Late December Back in 63 by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.

December? That's no use to me!

Therefore I will go with international birthday greetings. Thank you to Sugarcubes for birthday greetings from Iceland, Pom Poko from Norway and the Wedding Present from Leeds.

Next year should be easier!

See you on the other side.


Sugarcubes - Birthday

Pom Poko - Birthday

The Wedding Present -Happy Birthday (Peel Sessions)

17 comments:

  1. Happy birthday CC and remember your age is just a number

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the same day a Swing Out Sister was born

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to you CC, enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, CC. I don't appear to have added any extra 63 songs to my collection since doing the Hot 100. I'll keep looking though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated happy birthday to you Stevie. Mrs Spence was also born in '63 and in December too which in view of the Four Seasons song has long given her claims of being "rather special". I of course meekly agree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated happy birthday CC. Hope you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spent it helping my nephew flit.
      But we did go for a curry later on.

      Delete
  7. Belated Birthday salutations CC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, pal - all the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry ... that's me, Dirk ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated happy birthday, buddy. Hope it was a good 'un.

    ReplyDelete