Search This Blog

Thursday 30 January 2020

Celtic Connections - Kacy and Clayton


Our third and final Celtic Connections outing for this year tonight as we are off to see Canadian cousins Kacy and Clayton at the CCA.
They first came to me attention when their song A Lifeboat appeared on a Mojo compilation leading me to purchase their 2017 album The Siren's Song which was released on the New West label
I've still to get round to picking up their latest Carrying On from October  last year but I suspect it will only be a matter of time.

They are to be supported by Avocet a musical trio based in Glasgow.
To save me the trouble of cutting and pasting here is the official Celtic Connections blurb complete with helpful map.Only £15.40 - fellow Canadian Ron Sexsmith take note.

It remains my intention to provide a brief review of these three concerts


Kacy & Clayton -A Lifeboat

Kacy & Clayton - The Siren's Song

No comments:

Post a Comment