Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 August 2024

CC Revs the Revs - Lap 6

 



The chequered flag has been raised and the last lap is under way.

Let's start with Gemma Ray (with a little help from Alan Vega) with the simply titled Motorbike.

Hard on Gemma's rear tyre is Northern Irish singer songwriter Andy White who is more concerned about Italian Girls on Mopeds.

It's getting tricky now so time for something a bit spurious. How about The Fall with I am Damo Suzuki?

The only other thing that springs to mind is Funky Moped by Jasper Carrot but don't worry I am not going to subject you to that!

Rather I will conclude with two acts who have two wheeled motorised transport as part of their name.

Firstly I give you The Motorcycle Boy with the motor bike related Under the Bridge and finally we have a Johnny Moped song.

I don't intend to do a series on Cars as I  have absolutely no interest in them,  so unless there are other plausible suggestions that's Transport Tuesday concluded.


Gemma Ray (ft Alan Vega) - Motorbike

Andy White - Italian Girls on Mopeds

The Fall - I Am Damo Suzuki

The Motorcycle Boy - Under The Bridge

Johnny Moped - No-One


1 comment:

  1. If this really is the end of Transport Tuesday, congratulations on a fine series of smaller series. We have been transported with delighted.

    ReplyDelete