Search This Blog

Monday 28 December 2020

Fandabidozi

 


I hope that you all managed to have a good Christmas and that Santa was good to you 

I got my first Teenage Fanclub albums on vinyl to accompany the CD versions. I also have next year's Endless Arcade on order.

I got the 2018 super deluxe editions of 1995's Grand Prix and 1997's Songs From Northern Britain the versions which come with the free single

In addition I got a couple of books John Cooper Clarke's auto biography I Wanna Be Yours and Cassius X by Stuart Cosgrove. Oh, and a bottle of Laphroaig.

So all in all a pretty good haul.

Here are a track from each of the Fannies albums and something from the Bard of Salford

Teenage Fanclub - Sparky's Dream

Teenage Fanclub - Your love is the Place Where I Come From

John Cooper Clarke - Twat


No comments:

Post a Comment