Search This Blog

Thursday 31 May 2018

Hey World


Michael Franti and his Spearhead chums are pretty patient guys for All Rebel Rockers.
Firstly they have been stuck inside my hot car for the last few days where they have witnessed instances of queue jumping.
Finally back inside and just when I'm ready to pull the trigger I get engrossed in Springwatch.

Finally here they are with a couple of tracks from 2008's All Rebel Rockers which sees Sly and Robbie at the production desk alongside Michael and Matt Wallace
Again some suitable music for these hot sticky nights.
Two songs with the same title but radically different

Michael Franti & Spearhead - Hey World (Remote Control Version)

Michael Franti & Spearhead - Hey World (Don't Give Up Version)

3 comments:

  1. After suffering 26 seconds of the first execrable track I was not going to bother with the second, thinking that life was too short for more of the same. Let me tell you this, man alive was I wrong there, that second Hey World track is very good.

    ReplyDelete