Search This Blog

Sunday 24 December 2023

Shazam Sunday 4


I seem to have got a bit ahead of myself  this week . I had finished prepping the music and picture for SS4  when I noticed that it was actually what I had lined up for SS5. Therefore SS5 is now SS4 and next time round SS4 will feature as SS5.I'm glad we got that clear.

First up is a request from Mrs CC. The Teskey Brothers are an Australian blues rock band from Melbourne, named after the two brothers who formed the band in 2008 Josh and Sam Teskey. The song in question is a live version of Drown In My Own Tears a song written by Henry Glover but best known for the version by Ray Charles.

Today's second number is Michael by Franz Ferdinand which popped up briefly on the Scottish soap opera River City. Taken from their 2004 self-titled debut album which was massive at the time. It is playing as I type  and I am thoroughly enjoying listening to it for the first time in forever. Like many good bands they shone very brightly before quickly fading away. The second album You Could Have it So Much Better was not bad  but no-one really remembers the final three.

SS4 as SS5 next time round



I've just realised that this is scheduled for Christmas Eve. I had no idea that Christmas was this close.

Merry Christmas to you and yours . There will be no post tomorrow but I shall return on Boxing Day with my traditional post
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not need to shout!
      All the best to you.Have à good one.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all the Shazamming, Shuffling and Sibling rivalry this year CC, as ever I'm in in awe of your daily posting. Have a lovely Christmas, both of you!

    ReplyDelete