Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 December 2023

Boxing Day Birthday Greetings

 


Today is St Stephen's Day which in today's consumer driven society is more commonly known as Boxing Day.

Much more importantly than that it is Mrs CC's Birthday - the day after the Baby Jesus as she used to tell our nephews in the days before they towered over us.

Regular readers will know that traditionally on this day I take the opportunity to wish her a happy birthday and to thank her for putting up with me for yet another year. She must have the patience of a saint.

I hope you will join with me in raising a glass. 

Happy birthday xx

Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday

George Harrison - My Sweet Lord

Kris Drever - Shining Star

5 comments:

  1. Thankfully, Ernie’s shouting woke up me from my food-induced coma.

    All the best for Mrs. CC’s birthday!

    I hope you’ve pulled out all the stops, CC, if these three cracking tunes are any indication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy birthday to Mrs CC - hope you have a great day Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raising a glass to Rachel and the pugilists. Not a bad band name. - Brian

    ReplyDelete