Search This Blog

Thursday 7 December 2023

Cease and Desist


 

Alexander Dennis and Leyland , Solicitors on behalf of our client Mr Charity Chic

We have been instructed by our client Mr Charity Chic to issue a Cease and Desist order in respect of  scurrilous and baseless allegations on similar platforms to this that our client has a prejudice against buses.

Our client has let it be known that he fully supports all forms of public transport and since the provision of his bus pass regularly travels on this mode of transport and on particular the number 4 and the number 6.

Should this vendetta against our client persist he will be left with no option than to  pursue damages by considering posting songs  by Coldplay, Toploader, Ed Sheerin and Phil Collins on this platform 

Without prejudice.

Only Ones - The Whole of the Law

The Clash - I Fought The Law

The Wallflowers -Lawyers, Guns and Money

12 comments:

  1. You don't scare me with your fancy Falkirk lawyers. On the other hand, you do scare me with Coldplay and Phil Collins, so I will not make any further statements regarding your views on buses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure whether I should point out your mis-spelling of Ed Sheeran or pretend I didn't notice because I'm completely ignorant to him and his oeuvre.

    On the other hand, much as I like the Wallflowers, I prefer the original to that tune... which is actually called Lawyers, Guns & Money... though I'm not sure which is worse for members of the legal profession.

    See me after class for other corrections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Careful what you say, he's in a litigious mood

      Delete
    2. Corrected
      Agree the original is better but this was the first one which came to hand

      Delete
    3. I'm not lowering myself to correct Mr Ed the Singing Horse

      Delete
  3. Good point(s) Sir. But really was there any need to use the Toryloader word there? Visualising them prancing at that recent Party Conference just put me off my lunch. ....No.4 and No.6 - a Weegie Sou'sider I hazard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha 'Fancy Falkirk lawyers' is the funniest thing I've heard for a while or perhaps I'm just ignorant of a private joke between the two of you. I'm coming to stay in Falkirk for a couple of days next Spring too so will be on the lookout and best behaviour for Alexander Dennis and Leyland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can give Alexander Dennis a visit - Google them!

      Delete
  5. I'm sure the Wallflowers (of whom I know nothing other than their name) are giving it their all but this, like 99% of all covers just exposes the anaemic folly of covering iconic tracks

    ReplyDelete