Search This Blog

Saturday 24 September 2022

Bottom

 


A shotout to our dear friend Ernie Goggins who appears to have found himself at the bottom of my sidebar Blog list.

Blogger has been playing silly buggers recently. The other day I was unable to read about half a dozen blogs as gobbledygook appeared. I know, I know, but I actually could tell the difference.

Thankfully it looks as though things have sorted themselves out with the exception of poor Ernie. The sidebar is supposed to show the most recent posts first .It seems to be doing that -apart from Ernie who now finds himself languishing behind retirees such as Brian and Drew.

I deleted them all and started again  tidying it up a little, but he's still there. If I have missed anyone out please give me a  shout.

Keep scrolling down folks, it will be worth it!

James King & the Lonewolves -Bottom of the Sea

Robbie Fulks - Rock Bottom, Pop 1

Big Audio Dynamite -The Bottom Line


Nothing to see here for a couple of weeks as we are off to recharge our batteries and hit the Highlands charity shops. Yes Rol another holiday!

15 comments:

  1. The links to some other blogs went all odd at mine too for a couple of days. Then fixed themselves. Enjoy your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recharge your batteries?? You're retired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Non-retirees disdain to believe this but it's true. What's work anyway but stringing loads of 9 to 5s together in an endless chain of 9 to 5s stretching back 40 years.

      Delete
  3. The same happened to me this week. Now I fixed them again. Enjoy your holidays Stevie and a lot of finds at your charity shops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, it is me, Walter

    ReplyDelete
  5. No offence taken CC, I had the same problem last week then it righted itself as mysteriously as it started. Enjoy your break, looking forward to hearing the results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surely by now, the holiday is the brief two weeks a year you actually spend at home?

    Enjoy... and come back with loads of old charity shop tat to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great holiday CC - happy hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're having a great hols and great hauls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the rest of your holiday - sorry it's taken me so long to drop by. Good to catch up again with you and Mrs CC yesterday, in my neck of the woods.

    Glad the sidebar has corrected itself. I noticed that us Wordpress folks were languishing at the bottom. Good idea to use it as a theme though.

    ReplyDelete