Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 September 2016

The Sundays on a Tuesday



The Sundays are one of the many acts that I first really discovered via the blogging fraternity.
On the back of posts and comments from folk whose musical judgement I trust I first acquired the single Summertime followed by the album Static & Silence.
Them that know assure me that their 1990 debut Reading, Writing and Arithmetic is the one to have so when I saw it for a quid in a charity shop in Troon it seemed foolish not to.
Only Blind to go to complete the set.

The Sundays - Here's Where The Story Ends

The Sundays - Can't Be Sure

5 comments:

  1. I'll never tire of this one. Glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes good one - Wrote about The Sundays earlier in the year as I adore their version of Wild Horses. Featured in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (daughter's fav show!) which you may not know has an amazingly good set of soundtrack albums. Alfie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Reading, Writing and Arithmetic' doesn't age or date. It's timeless and perfect.

    ReplyDelete