Search This Blog

Monday 27 May 2024

Ramshackle Beauty

 


2024 Charity Shop Purchases # 33 - Daniel Wylie - Ramshackle Beauty

My third and final Helensburgh purchase is an upgrade of a digital copy that George provided me with in 2019.

Ramshackle Beauty by Daniel Wylie, erstwhile frontman of the Cosmic Rough Riders, was released in 2004 on Measured Records. I previously wrote about it here

Not much has changed since then . It is still a collection of  melodic pop tunes with a country or power pop tinge on occasions and remains very pleasing on the ear. I've opted for a couple of different tunes this time.

In the interim I also acquired Atoms and Energy released by Last Night from Glasgow in 2021 and is billed as Daniel Wylie's Cosmic Rough Riders. (I've just noticed that I have a digital copy of this so I will post something here in due course)


Daniel Wylie - Make Love to the World

Daniel Wylie - Brighton Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment