Search This Blog

Friday 17 November 2023

Hazy Friday

 


I was scrambling about for something to post today when I got an e-mail from George advising that he had been playing the Dundonian band The Hazey Janes and the band Hazy Malaze who included the late great Neal Casal amongst their members.

This had me considering all things Hazy and indeed Hazey . In addition to the two fine bands above I came up with the Greek band My Drunken Haze.

And then of course there are the songs - can Nick Drake, Jimmi Hendrix, Ray Stinnett and The Bangles please step up to the mike.

I think it is best to stop there - so no Isaac Hayes, Wade Hayes, Gemma Hayes, Hayes McMullen or Hayes Carll. We'll save them for another hayesy day.


The Hazey Janes - Toulouse

Hazy Malaze -Chicago Blondes

My Drunken Haze - Carol Wait

Nick Drake -Hazey Jane 1

Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze

Ray Stinnett - Salty Haze

The Bangles - Hazy Shade of Winter


5 comments:

  1. No Haysi Fantayzee?

    The Hazey Janes are Michael Marra's kids, of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad X2 for not featuring and not mentioning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good batch of Hazy songs there - Purple Haze head and shoulders above the rest obviously! One of those tracks you're saving for another 'haysey day' WILL be Roll Out Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days won't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recommend Hazy Hazy, Crazy Crazy by Bubbles.

    And Hazy by Shack.

    ReplyDelete