Search This Blog

Thursday 3 September 2020

Can The Can

 


Yesterday Can, today Can the Can.

Do you see what I did there? This blog isn't just thrown together you know.

Believe it or believe it not Suzi Quatro popped into my head the other night as being due a feature and it was only later that the connection dawned on me.

Apologies as to the snaps, crackles and pops. My second hand copy of her self titled 1973 debut album on the RAK label is in pretty dreadful condition. For a while given its condition I was content to display the cover on the side of my Kallax units. Well, you would wouln't you?

At one stage I was all set to throw the album out but it has scrubbed up to a just about acceptable level

There you go. Better than Can

Suzi Quatro - Can The Can

Suzi Quatro - 48 Crash

8 comments:

  1. Always good to see my first crush. Will you be continuing the theme tomorrow with Bad Manners' version of the Can Can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the beginning of a metal-based series? Next up, Tin Machine? David Silver? Andrew Gold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fizzy drinks, isn't it? They come in cans, there used to be one called Quatro. Tomorrow, something from Fleetwood Mac's TANGO in the Night? Or Haircut 100's FANTAstic Day? Or Seven Ways to Love by COLA Boy???

    I'll stop now...

    ReplyDelete