Search This Blog

Saturday 15 October 2022

Rhythm' N Reggae

 


 2022 Charity Shop Purchases #55 - Various Artists - Rhythm 'N Reggae

Something nice and pink for you today. As the album cover might suggest some Reggae lite to gently smooth you into the weekend.

None of that nasty dub. Oh no . None of your Roys - sorry U - and I -.No references to Jah either.

Well what would you expect from an album from K-Tel picked up for a pound in Kingussie. Somewhat strangely there were actually two copies of this album up for grabs.

Toots & the Maytals, Jimmy Cliff and even Steel Pulse sneak in but I've gone for the ladies today.

Flie under Lovers Rock.

Susan Cadogan - Hurt So Good

Barbara Jones - Just When I Needed You Most


1 comment:

  1. "None of that nasty dub"?!! I shall be writing to K-Tel to express my disappointment this afternoon. Not a bad line up, looking at the sleeve, and you've picked a couple of gems there, CC.

    ReplyDelete