Search This Blog

Thursday 14 April 2016

Come on Eilen


A bit of a lazy post today as I am a bit tired and out of sorts
Rather than take a record/CD from the shelves, listen to it , decide what tracks I want to feature and then rip them I have raided the My Music folder of the PC for a "here's one I prepared earlier" I have also foregone my meticulous research.

Queen of the Minor Key was a 2011 album by Eilen Jewell out of Boise, Idaho which I borrowed and burnt from the library.
I haven't listened to it recently and have selected two track pretty much at random without giving them a listen..A bit of a semi random shuffle as it were.
I hope that you, and indeed I, enjoy them.

Eilen Jewell - Queen of the Minor Key

Eilen Jewell - Santa Fe

7 comments:

  1. She's new to these lug 'oles but very pleasing indeed. Cookin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIVE out of FIVE, Minor Key is a splendid rock-along sone with some fine twangy guitar. Obviously one from your brother's collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what you say................!!
      I forgot to add that the second tracks is also good. Is the entire album worth getting?

      Delete
    2. First and last tracks fairly dodgy jazzy instrumentals but otherwise quite good

      Delete