Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Bugs

 


Ever since BlogCom 23 in York I have had a recurring bug.

I'm restricted to a very limited bland diet with no alcohol or coffee. It is pretty debilitating and I can't stray very far from a toilet. I've been to the doctors and submitted a sample so hopefully they can get to the bottom of it if you excuse the pun.It could be worse I could have said that it's a bit of a pain.

This got me thinking of songs about bugs and I've managed to come up with a few 

Spare Snare -Bugs

Robbie Fulks -Wedding of the Bugs

B52's - June Bug

Tina Charles -Love Bug (Sweet for my Sweet)

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your affliction CC. Hope it clears up soon and you get the colour back in your cheeks (all four of them)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So sorry to hear this. Really hope you get sorted soon and can return to normal habits...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are able to get further away from the toilet very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that but great to hear the Snare again. On a similar theme there's Ladybug Transistor's eponymous album and Dave Davies also had an album entitled Bug

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear this - hope you're doing better now. Good on you for using this debilitating episode as a theme for a blog though. Every cloud.

    ReplyDelete