Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 February 2023

Mojo Hand

 



2023 Charity Shop Purchases #12 - Lightnin' Hopkins - Mojo Hand

If you are one of the half a dozen or so who actually read this thing you may well be thinking  hold on, did he not post Mojo Hand by Lightnin' Hopkins in December?  You would be correct. I had downloaded  Mojo Hand - The Complete Fire Sessions   here

Now normally I wouldn't have posted something so similar so close  but part of  my raison d'etre is to subject you to my charity shop purchases.

And yes, you've guessed it, I picked up a cheap and cheerful CD called Mojo Hand on the Blues Collection label from 1991 in  a Linlithgow charity shop. It contains 15 of the 19 tracks from the complete Fire Sessions.I've taken care not to replicate any tracks. Given the lack of interest last time round I think I'll probably get away with it.

It is fair travelled as it has a Missing Records sticker on it. Now back in its spiritual home.

If seems that Lightnin' has a multitude of albums called Mojo Hand so stay tuned!


Lightnin' Hopkins - Shake That Thing

Lightnin' Hopkins - Mojo Hand



1 comment:

  1. Hope you're not feeling unloved CC, especially not today of all days. Rest assured we are all devoted to you

    ReplyDelete