Search This Blog

Thursday 8 June 2023

Jesus, Jail,or Texas

 


Talk about hard choices. Jesus, Jail or Texas is a song by James Scott Bullard from his 2018 album Full Tilt Boogie. I'm not sure how it found its way on to my hard drive but for the sake of this series I'm glad it did.

Things now go even further downhill with some German Disco Jesus  © Ernie . However on this occasion Ernie cannot take the blame as it was George who forwarded me the song below for consideration. Yes he actually bought Music with a Message: Celestial Explorations into German Church Rock. Every house should have one.

Thankfully The Sensational Nightingales are on hand to ensure that some sanity will prevail.

For those of you requesting Jesus,When is This Series Going to End? it will feature in due course

James Scott Bullard - Jesus.Jail or Texas

Siegfried Fietz - Wer Ist Jesus von Nazareth

The Sensational Nightingales - Jesus Took My Burden Away


Based on this series JC has done a brilliant ICA at his place here

5 comments:

  1. I would classify that as German Jazz Jesus I think. George's faith in the 'Music with a Message' cause is a lot stronger than my own, but that is often the way with converts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed that you've remembered to post jesus tracks on Corpus Christi day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus, Jail or Texas? I'd choose jail everytime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just heard a tune that I thought should be offered up for consideration...

    Jesus Was Once a Teenager Too by Rheostatics

    ReplyDelete