Search This Blog

Friday 12 December 2014

Some Sound Advice from Loretta


With the Christmas Party season now upon us it is time for some wise words from The Coal Miner's Daughter Ms Loretta Lynn.
She then follows this up with a salutary warning for any woman with the nerve to have designs on her man.

The moral of the story is clear - you wouldn't take a broken pay packet home to Loretta!

And no, I have no idea who Hank is!

Loretta Lynn - Don't Come Home a Drinkin' (With Lovin' on Your Mind)

Loretta Lynn - You Ain't Woman Enough


3 comments:

  1. Two classic Loretta Lynn songs today, but have to say, even on days when the music is out of my vintage safety zone, your posts are very entertaining to read and often give me a good chuckle.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie
      I suspect that Saturday's post will be outwith your comfort zone but that Sunday's will be right up your street

      Delete
  2. I am late to this but, these are some of my favorite songs. It's easy to forget how tough some of these songs were...and she has one of the greatest voices God ever granted.

    ReplyDelete