Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 September 2026

Paint It White

 


In our part of the street most of the front gardens have small white painted walls.

The neighbour's all take pride in maintaining and painting them. They can get damp from the soil and need repaired from time to time.

I finally got round to painting ours on Friday. Hopefully I can get away with only one coat. And yes that is paint on some of the leaves on the hedge. Collateral damage.

Here are some paint related songs with only Karine Polwart opting for white.


Karine Polwart - Painted It White

Lucinda Williams - Paint It Black

Billy Bragg - Must I Paint You A Picture

The Band - When I Paint My Masterpiece

Half Man Half Biscuit - Paintball's Coming Home



3 comments:

  1. When you've finished, you can come over and do the farm entrance walls. Both sides of the walls, with a blue trim please. We will supply paint, brushes, rollers, wine and tomato jam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a regular Tom Sawyer.

    ReplyDelete