Do you ever pull a record or a CD from the shelves, put it on and have absolutely no recollection of ever having heard it before?
I know I do. For example I randomly picked out Restless a 1995 album by Shelby Lynn to play on Sunday morning while reading the papers.
I hit the search button and found out that it had been purchased in the excellent charity shop in Broadford, Skye in 2018 and has previously featured here on the 21st of October on that year. I may well not have played it again until yesterday.
There is no point in repeating anything that I wrote before. All that remains is to select a couple of songs that have not featured here before. Two beginning with S the last time so two R's today.
Stay tuned for the next posting in 2032.

What on earth were you thinking of?
ReplyDeleteIt's not her best I'll grant you.
DeleteA bit of a diversion from her usual stuff.