2026 Charity Shop Purchases #25 - Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt, Dolly Parton - Trio II
It seems that I have 1987's Trio by Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris for ever.
It was therefore a no brainer to pick up 1999's Trio II in Barnardos particularly as it only cost me 50p
Heck, it was worth it just for their cover of Neil Young's After The Gold Rush.
The personnel seems to have been shifted around a bit with Emmylou taking over from Dolly in pole position .For the sake of my sanity I am filing them together on the shelves. Controversial I know but there you go
Apparently there is a Complete Trio Collection from 2016. Somewhat unfairly Linda is the one in the middle of the Country royalty once again.
Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt & Dolly Parton - After The Gold Rush
Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt & Dolly Parton - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind

For that 2nd track alone you've got a bargain
ReplyDelete