2026 Charity Shop Purchases #26 - Zoe Muth & the Lost High Rollers - Zoe Muth & the Lost High Rollers
Zoe Muth & the Lost High Rollers first came to my attention when I picked up a copy of their 2011 album Starlight Hotel from the much missed Record Library in Langside Library. I was particularly taken with the song If I Can't Trust With a Quarter ( How Can I Trust You With My Heart?)
Further along the way I picked up 2014's World of Strangers attributable solely to Zoe and featuring the brilliant Mama Needs a Margarita.
My car was in for it's MOT last week so I took the opportunity to pop into Oxfam and came away with three pretty good purchases with an Americana feel.
One was 2009's Zoe Muth & the Lost High Rollers from 2009 here It seems to be attributable to Continental Song City. The opener You Only Believe Me When I'm Lying is the one which catches the ear.
It also looks like it may have been signed by Zoe, which is nice.
Zoe Muth & the Lost High Rollers - You Only Believe Me When I'm Lying
Zoe Muth & the Lost High Rollers - I Used to Call My Heart a Home

You have made all this up I'm sure
ReplyDelete