Search This Blog

Thursday, 27 August 2026

Songs From The Burst Chair

 


On Sunday night I was busily typing away when I suddenly found myself at a jaunty angle.

A bolt on my chair had sheered causing somewhat of a malfunction. I am now using one of the dining chairs until such times as I can procure a suitable replacement from a charity shop.

In the meantime it has given me the inspiration to post some chair related songs

I didn't have as many as I thought but here are a few for you to deposit your derrière on


Cake -Italian Leather Sofa

The Band - Rocking Chair

The Normal - Warm Leatherette

Wet Leg - Chaise Longue

Soup Dragons - Man About Town With Chair

Johnny Cash - The Mercy Seat

3 comments:

  1. Had you been bouncing around too vigorously to some of those modern sounds you enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear.

    Great use of the word "jaunty" though.

    ReplyDelete