Search This Blog

Sunday, 11 October 2026

It's Duck in a Microwave Time

 


Q -What happens if you put a duck in a microwave.

A - Its Bill Withers!

A very nearly bought a Greatest Hits by Bill Withers the other day but I'm glad to say I didn't .

The reason?I already have a Best Of subtitled Lovely Day (a song I can live without) which I bought for buttons in a sale at Clarkston Library a few years back.

It is a bit of a misnomer to call them Greatest Hits or Best Of given that neither feature I Can't Write Left Handed.

I am prepared to allow a bit of kudos however for Who Is He (And What Is He To You?)

Also Ain't No Sunshine is  also not too shabby


Bill Withers - I Can't Write Left-Handed

Bill Withers - Who Is He (And What Is He To You)

Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment