After digging out Star Wars by BMX Bandits for a listen as part of my recent Bellshill post I had the urge to listen to another couple of albums by Scottish bands.
I found myself crossing the room to the M Section from were I selected the In Awe of Nothing by Edinburgh band Mt.Doubt. It was originally released by Scottish Fiction Records in 2016 . I have it on CD but also purchased the vinyl reissue (above) from 2021. A band I saw a couple of times who are sadly no more
The Muldoons are a Paisley band who first got together in the 90's but did not record an album until Last Night From Glasgow released Made For Each Other (2020) and We Saw the View (2024). Both are very much worth having but I opted for the latter on this occasion . A band who are not afraid to use a trumpet.


Love both of those albums by the Muldoons. So much fantastic pop from your neck of the woods. - Brian
ReplyDeleteI thought I had seen Mt. Doubt but then I checked and it was Mt. Misery. Similar concept.
ReplyDelete