Search This Blog

Tuesday, 4 August 2026

A.I. Let's Go

 


My brother sent me this You Tube clip with the instructions get on this for the Blog

My first thoughts were Skaramones is a great name and an EP of Rocksteady and Ska covers of Ramones songs could be interesting.

Then I clicked on the video.

Things were going well into I noticed a small circle with the letters AI in it. Clicking the circle led to to the words generated and made with AI.

Hang your heads in shame Roll and Toast "Records".

1.3K  views so far with the great quote in the comments C” Mon Man it’s so obvious you are the SKAMONES!!!!

Be careful out there.






3 comments:

  1. Oh, don't get me started CC! I looked them up and see them described as a 'ficitonal band'.... Makes me think that, more and more (to slightly misquote Madonna) we're living in a fictional world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On no, AI really is taking over. They sounded promising too.

    ReplyDelete