Search This Blog

Saturday 31 March 2018

LNFG 2nd Birthday Bash

I'm off to Stereo tonight for the 2nd Birthday Bash of Last Night From Glasgow.
This time last year was my first introduction to the label and I have since received a number of records and been to a few gigs.
Appearing tonight are Stephen Solo, Sun Rose , L-Space and bis. Yes that's right bis! The best band ever to have come out of Thornliebank are making a comeback with a new album scheduled for release on LNFG.

They are the only one of the acts I've never seen before. Stephen Solo is quirky and funny.I was a wee bit disappointed when I previously saw Sun Rose although I quite like the album.
Similarly L-Space were a wee bit disappointing despite all the hype. However, the new single Suneaters is particularly good so I  have great hopes for tonight and I am looking forward to the release of the album.




bis - Kandy Pop

bis - This is Fake D.I.Y


1 comment: