Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Let The Festivities Begin


Hope I don't peak too early but here is the start of my festive offerings.
We start with albums from two great Glasgow labels.
From Olive Us to Olive You  is a compilation from artists on the Olive Grove Records label. Available  on Bandcamp from as little as 50p for a digital copy and £5 for a physical copy with all proceeds going to cdhuk.
Foolish not to.
Radiophonic Tuckshop is the baby of Joe Kane who writes and produces all the songs. The Winter Garden Playtest is available from Last Night From Glasgow here

This year yet again at work I have declined to participate in the Secret Santa earning me the moniker of the Grinch. A badge I wear with pride.
Bah humbug!

Jo Mango -As a Child I Awoke

Radiophonic Tuckshop - Secret Santa

2 comments:

  1. That Olive Grove comp has a nice assemblage of bands. I’m ready for some holiday tunes. We haven’t had too many in these parts yet this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very fine release - was delighted to see that it sold out very quickly and raised sums foe such a fine cause.

    Lloyd, the brains behind Olivegrove Records, is on eof the nicest and most genuine blokes in the Scottish music business and I'm delighted for him about the success of the mini-album.

    ReplyDelete