Search This Blog

Thursday 16 February 2017

Rozi


Another one that is down to The Swede. Just to let you know sir that when my bank manager comes calling I shall be forwarding him/her in you general direction.

Rozi Plain is originally from Winchester where she was born as Rosalind Leydon. She also regularly plays with This is the Kit another act that The Swede first brought to my attention.
She has released three albums on Lost Map the record label from the Isle of Eigg founded by The Pictish Trail.
Here is a song from her excellent 2015 album Friends followed by a track from a Lost Map sampler which you can pick up on Bandcamp for nothing although I would suggest a small donation as small independent labels need all the support they can get.

Rozi Plain - Tap to The Chest

Rozi Plain - See my Boat (Alexis Taylor Remix)

1 comment:

  1. I do go on about Rozi a bit don't I? I can't help it though - I love her! Hoping for some new material this year.

    ReplyDelete