Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Equally Cursed and Blessed


For a long time I was under the impression that I had Equally Cursed and Blessed by Catatonia. Turns out I hadn't and had probably turned down opportunities to purchase it due to this misconception on my part.

However, I'm glad to say that this situation was recently rectified and it now proudly takes it's place on the CC shelves.
A bit darker that it's predecessor International Velvet particularly on these two tracks.
Cerys is keen to get out of that London and who can blame her particularly as it  sucks the life out of you and can probably leave you Dazed, Beautiful and Bruised.

Catatonia - Londinium

Catatonia - Dazed, Beautiful and Bruised

2 comments:

  1. Have to say this is my least favourite Catatonia album. I suppose it doesn't have the energy or verve of the first couple, and even their swan song record 'Paper Scissors Stone' has a few 'rockers' on it. I did always like Londinium though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to remember some previous advice from you Robster that I should seek out their first album rather than this.Still it was only 49p

      Delete