Search This Blog

Friday 20 November 2015

Cheap Pearls and Whisky Dreams

James or Craig?


A couple of weeks ago on the ever excellent Plain or Pan Craig featured James Grant in his Six of the Best series and confessed to having modelled his  late 80's quiff on James'
In the comments section I mentioned that I had seen James Grant play a 40th birthday party at a house in Eaglesham with half the guests watching him and the other half doing a Jona Lewie - you'll always find me in the kitchen at parties.

I suspect that the above was subliminally on my mind when I stumbled across Cheap Pearls and Whisky Dreams - the best of Love and Money in a charity shop in Stranraer.
Never mind Jamie Oliver and his war against sugar it's time to take a ride on the sugar train

Love and Money - Jocelyn Square

Love and Money - Candybar Express

1 comment: