Search This Blog

Saturday 24 October 2015

Saturday Lucky Dip


Due to various family stuff I am a bit pushed for time this week.
So no random selection today but rather three tracks from the 1998 Technics Mercury Music Prize Albums of the Year Sampler mentioned yesterday.
Two tracks from albums I don't have Decksanddrumsandrockandroll by The Propellerheads and Red Rice by Eliza Carthy and a track from an album that I do have This is Hardcore by Pulp.

Sorry to disappoint you but nothing by the nominated Robbie Williams or the seven years deceased Freddie Mercury.

More nonsense (hopefully of the random variety) next  Saturday

The Propellerheads (ft Miss Shirley Bassey)- History Repeating

Eliza Carthy - Walk Away

Pulp -Help The Aged


3 comments:

  1. I thought, what the fuck, surely not? when I opened up and saw that picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have added to the previous comment, three class tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dip in readers today Drew probably due to THAT picture

    ReplyDelete