Search This Blog

Friday 17 May 2013

The East Neuk

 
                                                            Crail Harbour

Hot Dog Jumping Frog Alburquerque!

Just back from a week's holiday on the East Neuk of Fife to find myself featuring on The Vinyl Villian Some Random Thoughts series - I am not worthy.
I have returned with a veritable rag back of CDs purchased from the charity shops of St Andrews (and Coupar) which I shall subject you to over the next few months.
First up is Prefab Sprout - Paddy McAloon and the gang from the 1998 album From Langley Park to Memphis.
The Fence Collective and Fence Records are from the East Neuk (in particular Anstruther and Cellardyke) but I've yet to come across one of their CDs on their own patch but here is the King of the East Neuk himself Mr Kenny Anderson

Prefab Sprout-The King of Rock'n'Roll

King Creosote - Not One Bit Ashamed


No comments:

Post a Comment