Search This Blog

Saturday, 16 March 2013

I Sang Dixie

I like the Dixie Chicks
I liked them before George W Bush and his redneck cronies decided they didn't like them because of their opinions.
I like them even more now!



Dixie Chicks - Goodbye Earl

I also like Dwight Yoakam - and in particular his first four albums  which are up there amongs the bast albums of all time.
I have them on vinyl but recently got the first five albums on CD in a Rhino boxset for eight quid - a veritable bargain.
This is from possibly the best of the lot - Buenas Noches from a Lonely Room

Dwight Yoakam - I Sang Dixie

2 comments:

  1. He's back. Any purchases? Is Eric Joyce our favourite MP of all time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some purchases of course but nothing startling.
    A couple will feature over the next few weeks
    Getting paid £50k plus a year to be a jakey - some people's dream job!
    Any more thoughts re joining the blogosphere?

    ReplyDelete