Search This Blog

Monday 7 January 2013

The Orange Spot

You know how it is when you are out record shopping (as I still insist on calling it) you see a CD or record and you are not sure whether you already have it or not.

This has been happening to me with REM records lately.
Bought Up not knowing whether I had it or not - but didn't
Didn't buy New Adventures in Hi Fi thinking I had it - but didn't
Bought Reveal not knowing whether I had it or not - but didn't

I suppose the advantage of Charity Shops is you can take a punt for a couple of quid and pass it on or donate back if you already have it


True confession time - I spent a wee while trying to peel off the orange spot as this is not an uncommon thing to be stuck on the box in certain shops!

REM - Imitation of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment